Thursday, September 8, 2011

WEEK TWO, DAY 3 (THURSDAY SEPT 8 2011) FML NO LML (LOVE MY LIFE, SERIOUSLY) (IT IS JUST HARD BUT THIS IS THE BIGGEST THRILL EVER.EVER.EVER.)

Today was insane. Literally a zoo in the classroom. I hope I never forget this day, because honestly it was quite entertaining to see a classroom like that. It was like Mr. Harris' classroom in high school on crazy lab days.

Tomorrow I think I should start with expectations.

I need to see Tyler tonight. I think I am going to try to find him at the dorms since that is where he lives. He is SO capable. He crumpled his paper today. He was so frustrated he crumpled it up.

WHAT am I doing?

They should work in groups, but the rule should be that I can't hear them talk. Inside voices.

We need seating arrangements.

Gar.

Funkle :P

mmmmmmmmm rocking back and forth mmmmmmmmm what do i do how do i change/fix this.

five new kids walked in during the middle of class. all upper classmen. the first upperclassmen in the class. twice as big as the other kids. the room is a pit.

i have a sub tomorrow and nothing planned. good. Godddd help me. PLEASE.


No comments:

Post a Comment