Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

For a single girl on Valentines Day, I would say that I am miraculously happy! I have seen so many mopey faces, but today is a day to smile! I celebrate my friendships, my affections for everyone, my love for my family, my love for my Savior <3. There is so much love in the world, despite the large amount of hate and pain. Today I acknowledge the love. Thank you, Lord, for the good things.

I am happy to be patient for God's timing in my life. Hoo-Rah!


3 comments:

  1. I'll have you know, I mailed you a Valentine, and it goes perfect with your post...my timing is just off...watch your mail :) (and I apologize for the lack of chocolate or other such sugary delectables!)

    Love you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your valentine a few days after the actual day, and it made my day! I love getting your cards, Betsy! Thank you <3 !

      Delete