Tuesday, March 13, 2012

...

I'm sitting here in class while my students take a test...I should be up walking around instead of blogging, but today, right now, I need this. I am feeling overwhelmed by the smallest of things. What is my deal? I am nervous that my students are going to fail this test. I thought that they were so well prepared, but now I'm not so sure. I don't like grading papers, and right now I can't imagine a job where I feel fulfilled. I want to do well so badly, to give these young people what they need to succeed, but I don't know how to help those who need help the most.

Also. I am happier being single now than I have ever been, and I don't consider myself a person who needs male companionship. However, I also am more comfortable now than I have ever been with the idea of loving someone. The idea feels more like an intimate trusting friendship, rather than a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment