Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A letter from my sister back in hs, which she signed ~(heart) Rehohe

Beautiful Beloved~
You are so beautiful. I wish we could talk more, bt our schedules don't seem to allow it. I thought perhaps we could write letters. Plus, I'm bored right now, so I thought I would write to you...how does a love letter sound? I think that's the way we'll go then. Ehem (throat clearing)...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
Unlike you

Haha...just kidding


My World

In my world there is but one heart,
I often think it's the most beautiful part.
Then I step back and observe for a while
Only to find I'm entranced in the smile.

With two piercing blue eyes that light up my sky
They lift me so high I feel I cold fly. Though it is small, less than six feet tall
My world will be there to break my fall.

With rosy red lips, so thin and slender,
The words that I hear sound ever so tender. 
Observe, if you will, cheeks pink as a flower
In April or May after a springtime shower.

We all need a world to keep as our own,
I got lucky, mine was raised in my home.
But now she is gone and no longer sleeps at my side,
In her I find refuge, in her I take pride.

My world is not place,
Nor is it an object in space.
My beautiful sister, with arms so strong,
With you as my world I cannot go wrong.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment