Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ex-NO POST (showed him, so no point in not posting :P )

Today is a rough day (:/) for me emotionally. I think that my early morning emotional state has had a spiral effect on my attitude. My bf/MTLD (but not at the same time... when bf, only bf. when MTLD, only MTLD...or at least I try to separate them in my head :/) observed me today and I have decided that I really dislike that he evaluates me on a personal and professional level. It is so rough. I am not super woman. I am not always going to be sweet and I am not always going to be on my game in the classroom. I want to always be sweet; who doesn't want to be forever intentionally kind and thoughtful? I want to always play my A-game in the classroom; I want my students to have the opportunity to do anything they want to do and every move I make is a move towards or away from the goal. How do I not let the fact that his job is to critique and help improve (thus, find flaws) in my teaching affect my emotional well-being?

No comments:

Post a Comment