Thursday, August 2, 2012

A change in my approach to life?

My entire adult life I have lived by this credo:

"I want to blow with the wind--no chains, no destination, just a journey."

Now I need to decide what I want to do next year.

Teach in TC?
Teach elsewhere?
Get my graduate degree?
     in sustainable communities?
     in teaching?
     in design?
     in environmental engineering?
     in some sort of conservation program?
     in forestry?
Peace Corps
Take a "year off" and work as a forest ranger?
Somehow work with teenage girls?


I like the last one. Mayyyybeeee I can do the first one and the last one. Or the second one and the last one. Or the third one and the last one. Or the second to last one and the last one :). Maybe I could get a graduate degree in something focusing on the development of girls/what their needs are/how to help them develop a healthy self-image. Interesting.

I kind of want a 5 year plan.
And a 10 year plan.
I think I do...Maybe I'll start with a 5 year plan. I know I want that. I'm not ready for a 10 year plan yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment