Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's It To You?


This is what love is to me.

Two people building a life together--
Inspiring each other to do things they wouldn't have the courage or desire to do on their own;
Helping each other to create adventure when things have become routine
and also to
Avoid disastrous decisions when possible.
Two minds and two hearts are better than one;
to share memories and passion increases the intensity of both.

Love is the jump;
Life is the fall.
Hesitate before you leave the edge.
Dance on the edge of the cliff and enjoy.cherish.realize.
The full anticipation and fear.

Then.

Jump.
Don't close your eyes.

This is the fun part.




-----------------------
When you fuck up, I'll accept you anyway.
If you ever feel inadequate, I'll show you truth.
When you do something good, I'll notice and be proud.
When you do something well, I'll notice and be proud of that, too.
When I make decisions, I will think about how it affects you and your happiness, not just my own.
Everyday, I choose this, because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment