Friday, August 3, 2012

Today's To-Do List

Check to see if I can make divisions in my savings account for things like "emergency fund," "Christmas fund," and "car fund."
Make Diagnostic Exams for Pre-Alg and Alg 1
Write a reflection of what I have learned over the summer and how that has led to who I now envision my students to be after they have taken my class.
Use my reflection to create a list of behaviors I identify as evidence that my students have become the students that I expect them to be, and also identify behaviors that lead to those behaviors so that I can reward them.
Set up my classroom a little more.
Call Dad.
Call Brooke.
Call Bekah.

Go to Sundance?

I know all of this isn't possible in one day. I'll just rollover the stuff I don't get done today into tomorrow's to-do list :).

No comments:

Post a Comment